Sunday, May 13, 2018

2 cards for Spellbinders: Sketched Blooms and Party Food

Hi Everyone!

I'm so happy today to share two projects I had so fun making. I created them with lovely dies I was sent by the super sweet Yana at Spellbinders to play with! 


For the card above I diecut the pizza slice and crust from Neenah Cardstock and then colored them using copic markers. I used my old spellbinders circle dies to create the plate. This die set has an ice cream cone too and two fun word dies. Endless possibilities for fun and cool cards with this set!


In the sketched bloom set you'll find 3 fun and beautiful flowers. Easy to make some lovely quick and CAS cards. Hele I placed one of my diecut flowers to a piece of acetate that I placed between two pieces of cardstock that I had made to be the frame for this. I used Spellbinders standard circles and square dies - nestabilities.






I shop my  Spellbinders goodies at:

             Latest Spellbinders Nestabilites and Shapeabilites

Supply list from the Simon says Stamp store:

SKETCHED-BLOOMS
PARTY-FOOD
Spellbinders large circles and squares nestabilities

I also share my cards and watercolors here:  My Instagram and  in my PINTEREST FOLDER
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM !Image result for pinterest logo

Have a great day, hugs, Karin